Friday, August 27, 2010

WELCOME TO SPEECH

My name is Michelle Richey, and I initially began my career as a speech-language pathologist in 1993 after graduating from Auburn University Montgomery.  After working in Millbrook for four years as an SLP for Robinson Springs School, Millbrook Middle/Jr. High, and Stanhope Elmore High School, my husband received a transfer with his employer to Tupelo, Mississippi.  I worked as a speech pathologist for the county's school system for two years.  My husband was then transferred back to the Montgomery area, and I took five years off to be a stay-at-home mom for my two wonderful children.  I am currently entering my seventh year at Coosada Elementary School as one of the two Speech-Language Pathologists.  Speech therapy is a love of mine, and I feel blessed that I have the opportunity to get to know the children during their time spent with me.


Hello. I am Terri Sigler one of the Speech Therapists at Coosada Elementary School. I graduated from the University of Alabama with a degree in Communicative Disorders and took masters level courses from Nova Southeastern University. I have taught for 20 years in the public schools and preschools in Alabama, Virginia, and Tennessee. My husband and I moved here two years ago when he accepted the job as Director of Music and Worship at Frazer Memorial United Methodist Church in Montgomery. We have 3 children and 2 grandchildren. I love working with children! I encourage you to READ- READ-READ to and with your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment